Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Where I'm netting out

As I'd composed myself to accept a ding from Wharton


Wharton.. Wharton.. Wharton... I would have been great there !!

but not even making the first cut (interviews) has brought me to the realization that I was dramatically less competitive a candidate than I believed ... more motivation to improve..


But good news followed the Ding, an invitation to interview at ROSS... I'm excited, this is great news.. huh?

I could sport the maize and blue and grow in the hands on program,

Any interview advice and prep resources would be most welcome...

2 comments:

rungee582 said...

Congrats on the Ross interview and sorry about Wharton. Ross was a fairly easy interview... very straightforward, no weird questions (just Why MBA, Why Now, Why Ross, Tell me about your leadership / teamwork, What Clubs do you want to be involved in, etc.) Good luck!

asiangal said...

Sorry to hear about Wharton --- best of luck with the Ross interview (and the rest of the schools you're waiting to hear from). =)