Monday, January 15, 2007

Tuck Interview

I have my first MBA interview with Tuck, later this week.

I'm confident but this is the first interview in more than 3 years.... I need to prep!

I'm a little concerned that my interviewer will not really understand what I do, because of my non-traditional design background. I hope to explain it well. I always take show-and-tell samples to meetings and am wondering if I should take them to the interview. They can then understand my career progression much better.

Any opinions from folks who have interviewed at Tuck ?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I interviewed with and was admitted to Tuck early action for Fall 07, and I think that the biggest thing that they are looking for in the interview is to know that you are a good fit for the program. I highly recommend having a well researched story as to why you specifically want to go to Tuck. They are big on their close community environment and their incredable alumni network. I also had an unusual background, but I think that that can work to your advantage and make you stand out. The interview is casual and conversational with a 2nd year student and unlike the case at some other schools, is not designed to intimidate you. Just be yourself and I'm sure you'll do fine. Good Luck!