Friday, January 12, 2007

Breaking my silence

I submitted all my applications. It's been one long week.... Pheewww !!

.

Last night I drank a beer with a few friends without feeling guilty and then I came home and did'nt have to read essays, finish this, study that..... it was GREAT !!!

.

.

.

I’ve been reading all your blogs for a few months nownad it's been a great help!! Especially to someone who doesn’t know anyone else applying to business school. My girlfriend, brother, friends and parents are all a little tired hearing about the difference between Ross and Kellogg and hearing about my essays.

.

.

So now the wait begin, hmmm.......... *need to start my taxes*

.

.

.

.

.

Want to know more about me....

.

well, I'm a 27 year old male, originally from India, live on the east coast and work as a product designer - love my job... Graduated from a state school with average grades but had a great time. I got a 700 GMAT, the second time around!

1 comment:

asiangal said...

That's a lot of applications you were able to squeeze in for R2. Best of luck! =)