Wednesday, January 24, 2007

pssst.. you waiting too

Waiting is pretty difficult..... isn't it ? Who though that it would be more difficult not do anything than being super busy writing essays, following up with recommenders and researching schools.

I feel like I've been learning about myself already and I'm not even admitted to a program yet. I have to admit, I have a new found respect for all the MBA's I work with. They successfully navigated the application process, completed the program and landed awesome jobs.

Is it just me or do you also catch yourself thinking about what stories a student/alumni, you just met, wrote about in their essays.

I really should snap out of this *what if* thinking and get on with the next few months... but what if I get into Stanford....

3 comments:

asiangal said...

When I was doing research on different MBA programs, I actually did ask alumni what stories they used and it was quite insightful. =)

Kunal Shah said...

I gained lots of valuable advice from alums as well but after applying, I wouldnt ask for more feedback :)

Anonymous said...

Good words.